Monday, March 7, 2011

Florida Oranges Are Superior To California Oranges

I had a discussion with my roommate Megan today about the superiority of Florida produce to that of California, particularly oranges. BYU's signature Creamery orange juice is made from "100% Florida Oranges" according to its label, despite its obvious proximity to the West Coast. I have always been aware of the excellence of Florida oranges, but Megan claims my beliefs are solely based on pride. So, straight outta ebtchef.com:

"California oranges are known for their good looks and Florida oranges are known for their sweet juice."

So, if you're really that vain, enjoy your California oranges. They will look fabulous as a precious center piece on you white marble table. I will happily take my sweet, superior, and perhaps a little mishapen Florida oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment